Albert Smith Signs is one of Australia’s market leaders in the design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of quality signage. Established for over 140 years, we are proud to have a dedicated and highly skilled, long-term workforce.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced CNC Operator to join the team at our Bulimba based Manufacturing facility. In this role the successful person will be charged with operating the CNC Biesse Router into full production with a focus on high productivity, quality cutting and cut file accuracy.
Daily the operator will need to meet quality assurance benchmarks and maximise the in-site resources available.
Skills & Expertise
- Minimum 12 months experience as a CNC operator.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Possess high attention to detail and quality Workmanship.
- Safe work practices.
- Reliable and flexible to work in both day shift and evening shift as required.
Experience in a manufacturing commercial signage will be viewed favourably.
ALBERT SMITH GROUP’S EXPECTATIONS OF ALL EMPLOYEES
- Superior Customer Service – Internally and Externally
- Quality Workmanship
- Safe, Friendly and Productive Work Environment
How to apply
Click on the ‘APPLY’ button or email our HR Department email@example.com
Albert Smith Group
PO Box 226 Bulimba Qld 4171