Signage Australia Wide & Asia Pacific
Delivering Nationwide for over 145 Years
Corporate Signage is designed for a long life however, just like your car or home they do require care and attention.
Over time your signage can deteriorate, accumulate a build-up of pollution and the lighting components can become dull.
This wear and tear may contribute to your corporate signs not reflecting the true quality of your company’s products and services.
Signage Maintenance Explained in 1 Minute
Brandcare signage maintenance is all about ensuring that your branding and signage continues to look professional, protecting your investment and delivering safety and public protection.
Some of our key checklist items:
- Inspection of signs for defects and or failure
- All external sign graphics and faces fully cleaned
- All sign electrical components checked
- Replace fluorescent tubes and update to LED modules
- Footings to be inspected
- Painted surfaces to be checked for cracking or peeling
- Structural framing to be inspected for deterioration or damage
On a typical maintenance call we will follow a procedure to make sure we complete our works as effectively and easily to you as possible
- Call you prior to confirm the day, time and expected timeframe
- Prepare all required documentation
- Arrive on site and log in with your site manager
- Set up works in a safe manner
- Provide you with a maintenance report evidencing attention to each of the check list items.
No matter what state you ‘re located in, Brandcare, our maintenance division can provide you with a quotation for the ongoing maintenance of your corporate signage – call our maintenance division on 1300 654 326 or visit our Brandcare website at www.brandcare.com.au.
We also provide our customers with an on-demand maintenance service that is supported by our 24-hour hotline.
We are a network of signage professionals responsible for all onsite activities and dedicated to ensuring your brand’s integrity. We operate Australia-wide and throughout the Asia Pacific Region.
Our highly skilled technicians manage on-site surveying, signage installation and signage maintenance – both scheduled and on demand.