Albert Smith Signs is one of Australia’s market leaders in the design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of quality signage. Established for over 140 years, we are proud to have a dedicated and highly skilled, long-term workforce.
About the positions
Due to an influx of projects, our unique manufacturing business currently requires various signage professionals to join our dynamic production team. We are looking for skilled tradespersons and experienced labourers in any of the following areas:
- Metal Fabricators / Aluminium Welders
- Industrial Painters (Wet and powder)
- CNC Operating and Programming
- Vinyl Application
All positions require repetitive manual handling tasks therefore you must be fit and capable of continuous heavy lifting and manoeuvring in a fast paced, high pressured ever-changing environment.
You will be someone who is highly reliable, adaptable and can repeat given tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
You understand working to a quality finish and take pride in your work.
To join our team, you will need to have the following skills:
- Experience in the signage industry highly regarded.
- Able to follow tasks competently.
- Attention to detail, and the ability to plan, prioritise and multi-task.
- Be comfortable working with power tools and various machinery
- Forklift licence highly regarded
Your positive, solution driven attitude and team fit are important factors to have a successful career with Albert Smith Signs. In return for your motivation, dedication, and hard work, you will be rewarded with above award remuneration, training and development, as well as opportunities for advancement within the company.
How to apply
Click on the ‘APPLY’ button or email our HR Department email@example.com
Albert Smith Group
PO Box 226 Bulimba Qld 4171