Meeting the standards for Occupational Health and Safety is both an individual and shared responsibility of all Albert Smith Signs employees and contractors.
Company management accepts responsibility for:
- Integrating safety management into all aspects of the workplace in a consultative framework.
- Promoting communication in respect of safety management as a normal component of all aspects of work.
- Planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the safety management program, including establishing Safety Management Committees with representation from all levels of the workforce.
- Designating a rehabilitation coordinator.
Employees accept responsibility for:
- Working in, and encourage others to work in, a healthy and safe manner
- Discouraging others from working in hazardous manner.
- Supporting and promoting safety management in the workplace
- Immediately reporting and /or rectifying, if possible or practical, any hazardous conditions observed.
- Cooperating with management in the development of an effective safety program