Design and manufacture are both important steps in ensuring a quality product but the last step, the installation of your business signage, is just as important.
We have a network of signage professionals responsible for all onsite installation activities that operate Australia-wide and throughout the Asia Pacific Region. Our installation teams have successfully completed a training and accreditation program tailored specifically for the signage industry.
12 questions to ask prior to your business sign installation:
- Has your signmaker of choice conducted a site audit to ensure they have all the necessary site information regarding underground services, power lines, service issues and site access?
- Are all the required site specific accreditations known and met?
- Have all local authority approvals been procured?
- Are there any specific environment needs?
- Is there a safety plan and a work method statement in place?
- Is all equipment necessary to ensure professional installation organised?
- If required, who is responsible for connecting your building signs to power?
- Has your installation date been confirmed?
- Do they have a final approval sign off process?
- Do they have the option of a programmed preventative maintenance plan?
- Is on demand repair maintenance available for emergencies?
- Are you satisfied with the communication with your chosen signmaker?